Your next challenge starts here
If terms like BSS, OSS, PCRF are familiar to you - and if you can add 5G, NFV and IoT to the equation - plus a devotion to develop technology relationships with CALA region key telco partners and customers – this might be the next career step for you.
Communication services providers across the world are relying on us in managing their network data. It used to be called Mediation and Policy Control (PCRF), but the world is changing, and so are we. Together with our telco customers - the largest logos of the world - we are advancing with them into new technologies.
At DigitalRoute you will find a truly global team of 20 colleagues that follows the technical sales process from start, where we define solutions with customers, via technical sales and maintain technical account management responsibility for key accounts.
About the role
In the role as Technical Sales Engineer (Solution Manager and Business Advisor), you will lead our solution definition for offerings to key customers in the CALA region. You bring expertise around telco network data integration, mostly focused on monetization (BSS) and operations (OSS). You will play a vital part in our company growth strategy in the region.
In this role you should be prepared to get “your hands dirty” by carrying our new solutions out in front of our customers and perform technical sales activities.
In short - you position network/IT data integration as a critical business asset of a telco operator, and drive the value perception of our software. You design the customer-specific high-level solutions architecture. By doing this work you grow into an informal leader in our company that has intense contacts with our Sales, Services and Product Management functions.
You will be based at our regional office in Atlanta (USA) or Mexico City, and regularly travel to customers in CALA region.
Who are you?
We are looking for an individual who thrives in front of the whiteboard in interactive sessions with telco service provider’s business and technology owners, using a consultative approach and showing the thought leadership DigitalRoute has been displaying to customers in the region. You bring solid experience of telco core network, and integration scenarios of network data (BSS, OSS and Policy) and have a firm view on impact of new network technologies and modern digitalized BSS/OSS stacks.
In addition, you have a deep understanding of a telco operator IT system landscape, such as rating, charging, OSS applications, IoT platforms and (Big Data) analytics.
As one of our solution managers, you help telecom operators to maximize next generation investments, and via smart data integration turn into business opportunities. You build trust with our customers’ network, technology and IT organizations: from architects in development functions to senior managers responsible for IT or network operations, to CTO/CIO/CTIO’s and their offices.
You will report directly to the VP Global Solutions and by that have direct access to the management team of the company.
Are you our new colleague?
Contact Hiring manager Lars Månsson at email@example.com or Global Head of HR at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to you joining us!
As a UX designer at DigitalRoute you will take the lead in envisioning how people experience our product and bring that vision to life, facilitate workshops to get input to the design process. Create and extend wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes and site maps according to new incoming requirements. Participate in the full product development cycle, from idea generation to getting feedback from end customers.
As a Release Manager at DigitalRoute you will be responsible for the release strategy and lifecycle planning of its products and services, which includes defining the release processes, product lifecycles and the coordination and management of releases.
Quality is very important to DigitalRoute and as the Release Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that we maintain our quality levels in all our deliveries. You must be able to work collaboratively across members from Product Management, Engineering, Service and Support groups to ensure stable and timely deliveries towards our customers.
You will be based in our Stockholm office reporting to the Head of Product Management. We have a multi-sited R&D setup and some travel to our sites and customers will be required.
· Prepare and maintain a 24 months release plan in alignment with Product Management and R&D to ensure roadmap stability.
· Follow up on execution status and quality assessments with R&D for target release scope.
· Measure and monitor progress to ensure releases are delivered on time and within budget. Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality.
· Ensure business centric decisions and actions are taken when addressing customer requests and release problems.
· Support and prepare high quality business decisions on when and how to take products in to the next state in the lifecycle.
· Manage product life cycle including handling of unreleased versions, phase out versions, and; migration and upgrade across releases.
· Work with release co-ordinator to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
· Maintains the release schedule for all core products and services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
· Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews.
· Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
· Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
· Continually work towards making improvements in the release process.
· 3-6 years of previous release and/or project management experience, (Solid understanding of project management principles preferred).
· 2-4 years of working experience with cloud-based services is required.
· Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle and background in the telecom industry either at an operator or an equipment vendor.
· Formal training in project management practices preferred.
· Structured with a “can-do” attitude.
· Ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion.
· Effective leadership and analytical skills.
· Having strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
· Fluency in written and spoken English required.
· Working knowledge of Excel and MS Office.
If you are interested in the role, send in your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the role, contact Iftikhar Waheed, Head of Product Management, at email@example.com.
With the purpose of securing that DigitalRoute stands strong for the future and develops the competence required to take the company to the next level, we are now introducing a new role in the company – Learning and Collaboration Lead.
The company is in the midst of an exciting transformation into cloud-based products and new industries, and that we manage to build and develop our competence in line with this will be crucial going forward.
As Learning and Collaboration Lead, you will lead the competence development across different functions such as Product & Technology, Sales, Solutions, Services and Support. You will work closely with the different organizations to create common platforms for learning, where both knowledge sharing and collaboration over organizational boundaries are in focus.
In the role, you will have responsibility for the following areas:
Given the global company we are, with employees in more than twelve countries across the globe, it will be a necessity to create digital forums for learning and collaboration that everyone can access.
Come and join our great team and get the opportunity to create a new role together with us. We want to create a company culture when constant learning is part of our DNA, and to make this happen this role will be key. You will be part of our HR team, consisting of four people. We are located in the middle of Stockholm city in newly renovated premises.
Who are you?
We are looking for a person with the ability to make things happen. You can easily shift from setting the strategy, to the next day be the person who actually make these activities happen. You have a creative mind-set, are open-minded and has a modern approach to learning where digitalization is central. To succeed in the role, we also believe that you have great communication and collaboration skills and can drive your work independently.
We also believe that you have a relevant University degree and has experience from leading and building structures and processes competence development in a software company. You are also fluent in English, both written and verbally.
If you are interested in the role, send in your application as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the role, contact Maja Samuelsson, Global Head of HR, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application! Last day to apply is on May 31st.
As a Full-stack Developer at DigitalRoute you will participate in the full product development cycle, from idea generation to getting feedback from end customers. Develop a new cloud platform, which will be delivered as-a-service, implement new features and functions. Implement new features and functions. Extend the web interface of our product, which is currently implemented in React and Redux.
As a Dev/Ops - Software Engineer you will be a part of our DevOps journey, scaling up our organisation with some more DevOps and development teams, moving the business to the cloud. Build, operate SaaS and PaaS solutions based on DigitalRoute technology in AWS. Use tools and services such as AWS, Git, Jenkins. Create gargantuan scale data processing solutions with real-time performance demands.
If you can't find a job that suits you, you're always welcome to send us an open application for future recruitments.