It is highly probable that at some point in time your data has passed through technology from DigitalRoute. If you turn on the heating in your house, travel by airplane, buy a train ticket or make a call with your phone from anywhere in the world! There is a great chance that the company behind these services use our technology to work with their data. You may not know about us, but the companies you trust to provide these daily services certainly do.
At our office, located in the centre of Stockholm. We promote self-organizing cross-functional teams, a flat hierarchy and flexible working hours to give all our employees a good work/life balance. Because of our large customer base, each with a different set of requirements, there is always a new challenge and you will most certainly find projects that align with your passions.
• Love working with developers where you complement the team with a quality perspective in the development cycle.
• Have hands on experience in quality assurance and cloud technologies
• Have worked in challenging environments with exciting technologies and tools where you learnt a lot and are ready for more
• Like to build knowledge into certain areas, be it AWS, Docker, Kubernetes or performance optimization
• Have knowledge in SQL and NoSql technologies, Rest APIs, JVM monitoring and BDT
• Assist in troubleshooting SaaS, PaaS and complex java solutions
• Write performance test, integrations tests, Exploratory testing and Continuous integration automation on Digitalroute software
• Drive change where it is needed and be a part of Test Process Improvements and evaluating new testing tools
• Be a part of our DevOps journey, where your team will help scaling up our organisation and moving our business to the cloud
• Use tools and services such as Bash, Python, AWS, Docker, Git, Jenkins, JIRA and Java profiling tools
If you also love table tennis, chess, football, brain wracking games or a good time at the pub across the street, then you'll be a perfect fit. All work and no play are not the DigitalRoute way!
For questions: firstname.lastname@example.org +467279940
At DigitalRoute we have been providing new approaches to data integration and management since 2000. Our technology offers a unique degree of user configurability, processing all usage and statistical data extracted from the networks leading to great cost efficiencies, improved time-to-market and higher customer satisfaction for our customers. DigitalRoute is built on the core values of Expertise, Open-Mindness, and Commitment and has close to 200 employees, head quarters in Stockholm and regional offices in Atlanta and Kuala Lumpur. DigitalRoute is a venture-backed, privately-held company.