It is highly probable that at some point in time your data has passed through technology from DigitalRoute. If you turn on the heating in your house, travel by airplane, buy a train ticket or make a call with your phone from anywhere in the world! There is a great chance that the company behind these services use our technology to work with their data. You may not know about us, but the companies you trust to provide these daily services certainly do. At our office, located in central Stockholm. We promote self-organizing cross-functional teams, a flat hierarchy and flexible working hours to give all our employees a good work/life balance.
We are now looking for a UX designer to join our new cloud product development team, where we create a brand-new customer experience. The team operates as an internal startup within DigitalRoute.
• Have a genuine interest in creating products that the users love.
• Are an experienced UX designer, that can guide the team in making sure that the product meets the need of the users.
• Have worked in software development organization before, and have been responsible for facilitating workshops around UX.
• Know how to create and extend customer journeys, personas and impact maps.
• Create and manage channels for getting feedback on all the different stages in the product design journey
• Have experience from tools such as sketch, balsamiq or omnigrafle.
• As bonus, you also have an interest in the visual design of the product. E.g. how to create a user experience that is not only easy and intuitive but also attractive to the eye.
• Take the lead in envisioning how people experience our product and bring that vision to life.
• Facilitate workshops to get input to the design process.
• Create and extend wireframes, UX flows, mockups, interactive prototypes and site maps according to new incoming requirements.
• Participate in the full product development cycle, from idea generation to getting feedback from end customers.
• Work in a team with both business and software developers.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Markus Henriks at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46733741344
At DigitalRoute we have been providing new approaches to data integration and management since 2000. Our technology offers a unique degree of user configurability, processing all usage and statistical data extracted from the networks leading to great cost efficiencies, improved time-to-market and higher customer satisfaction for our customers. DigitalRoute is built on the core values of Expertise, Open-Mindness, and Commitment and has close to 200 employees, head quarters in Stockholm and regional offices in Atlanta and Kuala Lumpur. DigitalRoute is a venture-backed, privately-held company.