It is highly probable that at some point in time your data has passed through technology from DigitalRoute. If you turn on the heating in your house, travel by airplane, buy a train ticket or make a call with your phone from anywhere in the world! There is a great chance that the company behind these services use our technology to work with their data. You may not know about us, but the companies you trust to provide these daily services certainly do.
At our office, located in central Stockholm. We promote self-organizing cross-functional teams, a flat hierarchy and flexible working hours to give all our employees a good work/life balance.
We are now looking for an experienced full-stack developer to join our new cloud product development team, where we create a brand-new customer experience. The team operates as an internal startup within DigitalRoute.
• Have experience from developing web applications using React/Redux.
• Like to keep yourself updated about the latest frontend technologies.
• Enjoy working in a team of highly skilled developers
• It's great if you also have some experience from backend development in Java or cloud DevOps.
• Develop a new cloud platform, which will be delivered as-a-service.
• Work in a team which includes both business and software developers, as well as UX/UI designers.
• Extend the web interface of our product, which is currently implemented in React and Redux.
• Implement new features and functions
• Participate in the full product development cycle, from idea generation to getting feedback from end customers.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Markus Henriks at email@example.com or +46733741344
At DigitalRoute we have been providing new approaches to data integration and management since 2000. Our technology offers a unique degree of user configurability, processing all usage and statistical data extracted from the networks leading to great cost efficiencies, improved time-to-market and higher customer satisfaction for our customers. DigitalRoute is built on the core values of Expertise, Open-Mindness, and Commitment and has close to 200 employees, head quarters in Stockholm and regional offices in Atlanta and Kuala Lumpur. DigitalRoute is a venture-backed, privately-held company.