It is highly probable that at some point in time your data has passed through technology from DigitalRoute. If you turn on the heating in your house, travel by airplane, buy a train ticket or make a call with your phone from anywhere in the world! There is a great chance that the company behind these services use our technology to work with their data. You may not know about us, but the companies you trust to provide these daily services certainly do.
At our office, located in central Stockholm, we promote self-organizing cross-functional teams, a flat hierarchy and flexible working hours to give all our employees a good work/life balance.
We are now looking for an experienced Front-end Developer to join our cloud product development team, where we create a new product with focus on user experience.
• Are passionate about developing web applications using React.
• Like to keep yourself updated about the latest frontend technologies.
• Have a diverse technical background.
• Enjoy working in a team of highly skilled developers.
• Have experience from using Redux, REST, WebSocket or GraphQL.
• It's great if you also have some experience from backend development in Java or cloud DevOps, but it's not a must.
• Develop a new cloud platform, which will be delivered as-a-service.
• Work in a team which includes both business and software developers, as well as UX/UI designers.
• Extend the web interface of our product, which is currently implemented in React and Redux.
• Implement new features and functions
• Participate in the full product development cycle, from idea generation to getting feedback from end customers.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Markus Henriks at email@example.com or +46733741344
At DigitalRoute we have been providing new approaches to data integration and management since 2000. Our technology offers a unique degree of user configurability, processing all usage and statistical data extracted from the networks leading to great cost efficiencies, improved time-to-market and higher customer satisfaction for our customers. DigitalRoute is built on the core values of Expertise, Open-Mindness, and Commitment and has close to 200 employees, head quarters in Stockholm and regional offices in Atlanta and Kuala Lumpur. DigitalRoute is a venture-backed, privately-held company.