It is highly probable that at some point in time your data has passed through technology from DigitalRoute. If your turn on the heating in your house, travel by airplane, buy a train ticket or make a call with your phone from anywhere in the world. There is a great chance that the company behind these services use our technology as an enabler. You may not know about us, but the companies you trust to provide these daily services certainly do.
At our head office, located in the center of Stockholm, you will have the opportunity to work on some of today’s most existing problems in big data and real-time data stream processing and apply DigitalRoute’s magic and neural network processing along the way.
You will join an amazing team that has a 17-year history of product innovation in high performance computing, data integration and machine learning. Few other companies on the planet can boast the proven extreme performance and scalability that DigitalRoute’s products do and this is a chance to work among the best. You will have your choice of daily working tools – Mac or PC, MacOS, Windows or Linux and iPhone or Android. We use all the modern software development tools that you probably know and love.
Do you love agile? Perhaps you already are a Scrum master, or perhaps you are a developer/tester wanting to try on an agile role. Either way read on to find out why DigitalRoute is the place for you.
We think you
- Love team work and are always on the lookout for new ways for the team to improve
- Are not afraid to join in discussions and speak your mind
- Are comfortable with Agile methodologies and ways of working, having a couple of years of experience either working as a Scrum master or being a developer/tester in an agile team
- Get excited about facilitating meetings, using post-it notes or talking about story points
- Experience coding/testing high performance real-time distributed systems
- Are knowledgeable or at least curious about cloud solutions
- Be part of a team, working both as a Scrum Master and as a developer 50/50
- Facilitate all the teams scrum processes such as daily standups, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Act as the shield against disturbances and keep the team focused on delivering with quality while meeting the requirements of our PO
- Join the weekly Scrum of Scrums, Product development meetings and agile lunches where we discuss, argue and drive change to the company ways of working culture
- Work with technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Redis and Couchbase
DigitalRoute helps hundreds of enterprises across a variety of industries worldwide to capitalize on the growing wave of consumption based commerce with our Usage Data Platform. DigitalRoute has been the market leader in this space, historically called billing mediation, for nearly 20 years. Over 350 leading companies worldwide use DigitalRoute Usage Data Platform to provide accurate complex usage-based business models. Our customers trust our technology to operate in the critical area of monetization.
We are a global company of 200 employees. We are headquartered in Stockholm and have offices all around the globe, from Kuala Lumpur to Atlanta. We are Experts - passionate and always seeking to improve. We are Open- minded - disruptive and innovative. We are Committed - customer satisfaction is our goal.
If you have any questions, please turn to Kim Hansson at +46766075483 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!
At DigitalRoute we have been providing new approaches to data integration and management since 2000. Our technology offers a unique degree of user configurability, processing all usage and statistical data extracted from the networks leading to great cost efficiencies, improved time-to-market and higher customer satisfaction for our customers. DigitalRoute is built on the core values of Expertise, Open-Mindness, and Commitment and has close to 200 employees, head quarters in Stockholm and regional offices in Atlanta and Kuala Lumpur. DigitalRoute is a venture-backed, privately-held company.