It is highly probable that at some point in time your data has passed through technology from DigitalRoute. If you turn on the heating in your house, travel by airplane, buy a train ticket or make a call with your phone from anywhere in the world!
There is a great chance that the company behind these services use our technology to work with their data. You may not know about us, but the companies you trust to provide these daily services certainly do.
As part of our development team you will have the opportunity to be a key part of our journey to the cloud, and to provide great documentation not only for some of the world’s largest enterprises across different industries, ranging from some of the world’s most known brands to start-ups hoping to make it big.
We promote self-organizing cross-functional teams, a flat hierarchy and flexible working hours to give all our employees a good work/life balance.
In our mission to create documentation that contributes to a great product user experience, there is always a new challenge and you will most certainly find projects that align with your passions as a technical writer.
- Love the challenge of providing clear and concise user information for a variety of users
- Have a hands-on mindset approach and you like to test a feature to create or update relevant information
- Are happy to communicate with your colleagues all over the world
- Have at least 2-4 years of experience in technical writing
- Have a passion for technology and you are eager to learn new applications and skills
- Have good attention to detail
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Are adept at prioritizing your tasks and multi-tasking
- Have experience in maintaining a documentation framework
- Be part of building a market leading cloud/hybrid platform for usage data processing
- Work in an international company with a global market
- Create and update technical user documentation, release documentation and training material
- Work as part of different teams (some remotely) and individually
- Participate in the full product development cycle, from idea generation to getting feedback from end customers
Are you our new colleague?
We look forward to you joining us!
Contact Recruiting manager Johan Helmfrid email@example.com
DigitalRoute helps hundreds of enterprises across a variety of industries worldwide to capitalize on the growing wave of consumption based commerce with our Usage Data Platform. DigitalRoute has been the market leader in this space, historically called billing mediation, for nearly 20 years. Over 350 leading companies worldwide use DigitalRoute Usage Data Platform to provide accurate complex usage-based business models. Our customers trust our technology to operate in the critical area of monetization.
We are a global company of 200 employees. We are headquartered in Stockholm and have offices all around the globe, from Kuala Lumpur to Atlanta. We are Experts - passionate and always seeking to improve. We are Open- minded - disruptive and innovative. We are Committed - customer satisfaction is our goal.