It is highly probable that at some point in time your data has passed through technology from DigitalRoute. If you turn on the heating in your house, travel by airplane, buy a train ticket or make a call with your phone from anywhere in the world! There
is a great chance that the company behind these services use our technology to work with their data. You may not know about us, but the companies you trust to provide these daily services certainly do.
We are looking for talented Node.js Engineer that want to participate in building on the success story of DigitalRoute.
As part of our development team you will have the opportunity to work on some of today's most exciting problems in big data and real-time data processing. We promote self-organizing cross-functional teams, a flat hierarchy and flexible working hours to give all our employees a good work/life balance. Because of our large customer base, each with a different set of requirements, there is always a new challenge and you will most certainly find projects that align with your passions as a developer.
- Love programming but also love to question why, how and for who you build things
- Are solid team player that thrives in a global context
- Want to continuously improve the skill set of yourself as well as of your team
- Can create efficient, scalable and robust software using languages and tools like TypeScript, NodeJS, Kafka, MongoDb etc
- Feel excited about building globally scaling cloud services utilising things like AWS and Infrastructure as Code
- Understand CI/CD and containerisation tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, Jira
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Develop a new cloud platform, which will be delivered as-a-service.
- Work in an international company with a global market.
- Implement new features and functions.
- Participate in the full product development cycle, from idea generation to getting feedback from end customers
Are you our new colleague?
We look forward to you joining us!
Contact Recruiting manager Johan Helmfrid firstname.lastname@example.org
DigitalRoute has the only platform that is purpose built to convert raw usage data into billable items. This enables companies to capitalize on the growing wave of usage-based business models. More than 400 companies rely on our platform for usage-based monetization, quote-to-cash automation, finance system consolidation and telecom mediation. We deliver extreme precision in the most complex environments in the world. We’re the new standard for usage-based revenue.
DigitalRoute is truly a global company. With our HQ in Stockholm and offices all around the globe - we are more than 200 employees in 21 countries worldwide. We are Experts at what we do, passionate, and always seeking to improve. We are Open-minded and Committed to deliver on our promises.